Rules and conditions
There are three categories in the short film contest:
- Adress the theme related to access to water and sanitation and its relation with the hygiene, pollution, agriculture, disease, food, education, etc
- Short films must have a duration of one to three minutes (excluding official title cards at beginning and end).
- Audio or texts that form part of the works must be in English or subtitled in English
- They must start and end with the official title cards:
- Must be submitted between 2 October 2017 and 3 April 2018