Rules and conditions
There are three categories in the short film contest:
- All short films need to address the topics: Climate Crisis, water and sustainability, linking it to the global problem of water and sanitation and its relation to hygiene, pollution, agriculture, diseases, nutrition, education, etc.
- The short films must have a duration of one to three minutes (excluding official title cards at the beginning and end).
- Audio or texts that form part of the works must be in English or subtitled in English.
- They must start and end with the official title cards:
- Must be submitted between 3 October 2019 and 6 May 2020 (period extended due to COVID-19).