Rules and conditions
There are three categories in the short film contest:
- All short films need to address the topic “Climate Crisis”, linking it to the global problem of water and sanitation and its relation to hygiene, pollution, agriculture, diseases, nutrition, education, etc.
- The short films must have a duration of one to three minutes (excluding official title cards at the beginning and end).
- Audio or texts that form part of the works must be in English or subtitled in English.
- They must start and end with the official title cards:
- Must be submitted between 2 October 2019 and 2 April 2020